Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Vacation!

Wanna know what is a real bummer? When you are leaving out of the front door for vacation and you totally loose your camera. That's right- poof!- Gone! I still have no idea where it is and it is driving me crazy! But anyway- here are some photos that we had taken with Jon's family in Utah!
(This super talented Lady took them and she as more of them on her blog!)
We were gone for a week and had a super duper great, relaxing time. We came back minus 2 kids (Nolan and Carli stayed with Gramma/pa Jacobs to help out on their ranch) We will pick them up in a little over a week!

3 comments:

Lillian Callister said...

CUTE! I like the pictures. Sorry to hear about your camera, wait tell me again how you got rid of two kids.

Anonymous said...

Adorable pictures. I think we'll be in Utah then too! Gald you had fun, but you lost our camera AGAIN?! hahaha, oh man...have you checked the fireplace? :)

Karey said...

Super Cute. I have been slackin' this summer. It was fun to catch up on your happenings over the summer.