Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Swollen and Purple

We had a ward service day followed by a lunch at the park on Saturday. Jack wanted to play on the slides, so he went to put his leg on the first step and missed and smacked his nose right on that metal stair. He cried, it bled a little- but all in all- it just hurt a lot. Sunday- it was at its worst. It was darker purple- and I wish I got a picture of that-but these are pics of yesterday. Today- it looks a lot more yellowish. He is fine and it is not broken- but I feel so bad for my little guy. After it happened he wanted me around and was so needy that whole day. My poor baby.

4 comments:

LKP said...

good to know its not broken! that is fabulous news. =) bless his heart, even swollen & purple-yellowish, he's adorable as can be! have a great week.

Attitude of Gratitude said...

Why is it that all ouchies at this age are smack dab in the middle of the face? Whenever Colt gets one I think, "i bet people think we abuse this kid."

Raina said...

Poor baby! That looks mean! Don't you just wish we could wrap our kids in bublle wrap?!

Nicki said...

I saw you carry him away when he was crying, but I didn't realize he was so hurt, poor guy. Is he going to be your bubble wrap baby? I think everyone has one child that should always wear bubble wrap because they are prone to accidents:)