Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween 2010

We wanted to thank Gramma Sharon for sending lovely Halloween packages for the kiddos. They sure enjoyed them!
(These suckers had me giggling too!)
Who ya' gonna call????
Ghostbusters! I felt bad for Nolan. When we went trick or treating at night- everyone called Nolan a "Camper" It was mostly older people that knew he was a Ghostbuster. But he had a good attitude about it. Bridger and I were walking around TJMAXX and saw this army man. I was a little disappointed at first until I saw the character in the costume. It was more a army look from way back. (Plus muscles)It was Vintage-like. It is hard to tell from the pic but I love the belt that cinched at the waist and left a little overhang on the shirt. It was so cute.Jack was just gonna be one of the 100,000 old costumes that we have when I went to a party store to visit with a friend (about visiting teaching) and saw that these costumes where only $5. He put it on that day and we still fight him to take it off. (He likes to wear his Buzz Jammies under it) Jack at the church party on Fri- he was so tired and so mesmerized by all the costumes!
Carls wanted to be some kind of warrior. She came to me with the idea of an Indian warrior. Carli's costume was found at a second hand store and was in perfect shape except it was an adult's costume. I had to take it in a bit but turned out nice in the end. While we were trick or treating she was called "Pocohontas" by several people. I could tell she didn't like that too much.- (poor thing.) My Fab Four!
The Candy Stash!!!! Hope you had an eventful Halloween!!!

2 comments:

Raina said...

Awesome! You have your own army to protect you from "terrorists, ghosts, Zurg and the White Man!" Love it! Nice work on the alterations. Also the Scooby Doo shoes look fierce! :)

terramisu said...

Raina-
Hahahahahahahah! You crack me up!