Saturday, November 10, 2012

Our Fine House

This has been a long time coming. I have been meaning to make this post with our house plans. I don't have a current pic of the house- they haven't painted the outside yet, but the rock on the outside is up and the inside is painted. They are putting down the wood flooring today. We are beyond excited. The builders and everyone who enters is calling it a "big" house. I get mad- (not real mad-just pretend funny mad, lol) and say it is not a big house. "Big" to me sounds extravagant, which we are not. No- instead, we are using the word, "spacious." I think that sounds better. lol Here are our "spacious" house plans.



2 comments:

Webster family said...

If we come back to Washington to visit, I'm staying in your "spacious" house.

terramisu said...

I didn't even know u moved, Kaysi. Where did u move to?