Monday, November 26, 2007

Christmas is on My Brain!

What is on your brain? I can't believe that it is almost December. I still have so much to do. Decorating, wrapping, Christmas cards, wrapping, shopping, wrapping, cooking, wrapping (I used to like wrapping- but now, not so much.) We just found out that our ward is going to split (somehow). The changes will be announced on Sunday. Meanwhile, I am planning a Christmas Enrichment activity with a gift exchange, cookie exchange and a Christmas message. I'm not gonna cancel it, but the ward change just adds to the stress, not to mention that I don't want anyone to get cut- out of the ward! I'm not complaining though, because at the end of the day, when the kids are finally asleep, I turn off all of the lights and can relax for a few minutes with the lovely Christmas decorations lit up by the soft Christmas lights. It seems to make it all worthwhile! It is so funny to see just how excited Bridger is for Christmas. It is the first year that he understands Christmas. He just goes around asking if all of the decorations that are up are a part of Christmas. He's Hilarious.
If anyone has any cute, inexpensive gift ideas- please let me know! (post your ideas on this site so everyone can read them!) My mind is racing and Christmas is just a minute away (or so it seems!)

No comments: