Monday, November 19, 2007

The Fantastic Four


Having 4 kids is harder than I thought. But I love their ages. They each wear me out in a different way. My older kids wear me out mentally while my younger kids wear me out physically. At the end of each day, I am toast! But I wouldn't trade it for anything! Nolan is so smart and wants to learn details about tornadoes, snakes and (still) vacuums. Carli tries to keep up with him, but hasn't learned how to do some of the things that he can do (like read) and gets frustrated really easy. But she has determination! If you want a job done- you ask Carli! Bridger is as spunky as they get. He is so loving and tells me out of the blue everyday that he loves me. However, he is trying my patience lately, and started throwing whomping bad fits. I have to remind myself that he's only 3! Jack is soooo funny! At only 3 months, he has to be in the center of attention. If he is in another room by himself, he starts crying until I plop him down by me and the kids. It took him awhile to smile- but now he will smile at anything. All the kids eat him up, and have all formed a relationship with him in different ways! My kids sure drive me crazy, but THEY ARE GOOD KIDS!!!

No comments: