Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Carli's Room Preview

Carli wanted a room that reflected who she was. Her pink and black girly room was never what she wanted, even at age 4. So we re-did it. We went shopping together and she had a say in what she wanted in her room from the very start.




Are Ya Ready???


Make sure you have your sunglasses handy!

(You may need them due to brightness in colors)








before AfterBefore AfterBeforeAfterAnd here are some more pics......

And that concludes our tour of Carli's room....Hope you enjoyed yourself!!!!

7 comments:

LKP said...

cool room carli!

daisy's gone through a gazillion room changes(fish, ballet, horses, patriotic, blues & greens)...currently its a modge-podge of all sorts of stuff with glow-in-the-dark stars & planets on the ceiling & a bumblebee transformers poster on the wall.
last night she said she needed a change. she now wants it all in black, white & green to go with "Wicked" her favorite musical ever. now, we'll see if that order translates into something with a price tag i like! =)

Kristi said...

Wow, I am impressed! Good work!

Karey said...

I LOVE IT. My girls will be inspired. They want a new room too.

Nicki said...

I love it and think Kylie and Camri would move in in an instant. Great job!

Webster family said...

Do you want to come decorate when our new house is finished? I love her room!

Attitude of Gratitude said...

That's a lot of painting! What an awesome Mom you are.

Raina said...

Wow! It looks like you did a LOT of painting, but looks great! I remember mom painting my room mauve and everyone thought it was so lovely but I held a grudge for years beucase I wanted it lavendar. You did the right thing working with her!