Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Carli-isms

Carls cracks me up sometimes. She gets words mixed up like kids do. Sometimes it takes everything I have not to crack a smile- let alone belt out a laugh at her choice of words. Here are a few since I can't remember all.


Cherrio= Churro (her favorite warm treat at Costco)

Hamster= Hamper "Mom- My hamster is too full to carry upstairs"
French= France She confuses the country with the lang. "When you are in French..."



And my new favorite:


As we were sitting at Bridger's soccer game tonight, (Bridge in soccer is a whole other post) I told Carli that we were going to Mc D's for dinner tonight. Carli asked me what was the healthiest thing at Mc Ds. We talked about it and then she told me the reason she asked. She said that at school they learned about eating behaviors and obtuse children. It took me a minute. "Wait... Do you mean obese???"



Obtuse= Obese

She covered it up by saying that she had angles on her brain- but I hope she never stops her Carli-isms!

1 comment:

Deborama said...

That is adorable! I LOVE the pic of you below, your GORGEOUS! My kids liked your wii remote cake too! :)