Saturday, December 11, 2010

Sweet, Sweet Sister Kristen.

This is my sister in law, (sister to me) Krissy. Krissy is the most special soul. She has a disease known as Retts. We see her about once a year when we go see Jon's family. What is so amazing about her is her love. She goes right up to you. Whoever you are. She can't speak, but just wants to be near you. (esp. if you are in the kitchen, preparing food- she is truly a girl after my own heart.) She is the most friendly and sweet spirit.
I took this pic while Krissy was cozied up on the couch for her morning nap. She looked so sweet and comfy that I couldn' resist.


Maybe because last summer we didn't see her, maybe because I had been thinking a lot about her when I was shopping for her present this year, but when I hung out with her last week, it felt like going home. (Full of innocent love and huge smiles)I enjoy being around Krissy and her loving spirit. If she could talk, I don't know what she would say. But for now- I will let her cuddle up next to me while I attempt to make rolls in the kitchen. I realized I missed her snuggles and I missed her.
I am so glad we got to spend (an unexpected lot of) time together. Take care until we see you this summer, Kris!!

No comments: