Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Carli as Amelia Earhart!

I mentioned Carli's class'es wax muesum. Here are pics of that night (I made her take some after we came home too)
Her tri-fold of Amelia's life.
One of her props was this really pretty globe that THIS girl let us borrow and we mapped out Amelia's last flight with string and stickers.

You can see the pose she chose to stand in until someone came up and said her name (Amelia Earhart's name)


(You can also tell where I was playing with photoshop with coloring)-lolCarli's class. Some of the other kids were, Marilynn Monroe, Babe Ruth, Abe Lincoln, Harriet Tubman, Shannon Hale...can't remember the names of some of them- I will have to ask Carli.

She was so awesome! It was such a long day for all of them. They gave 4 performances during the day and even had to eat lunch in costume. After her last performance that night, you could just see how exhausted she was. I felt bad to send her to school the next day. But I am so pleased with my baby girl!

She has one more wax muesum coming up in the Spring (a science- themed one) -I wonder who she will chose for that!?!?!?!?

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, Oh she can choose Madame Curie or Sally Ride! My 2 favorite science women.
She looked great and very convincing. I would have loved to see it all.

LKP said...

very VERY cool! :)