Sunday, February 27, 2011

DI Tournament

So the DI Tournament was on sat in Spokane. We placed second.


2nd place !!!!!! (Can you believe it?!?!)

I am sooooo proud of these girls. They worked so hard and helped each other. They are amazing. I am gonna miss our weekly meetings. They are so fun to be around. Technically we can go to State (in Seattle), but we have to be invited to go. I don't know if it will happen and to be honest, I don't know if I wanna. We already had the best experience just getting as far as we did!
Here are the girls right before the Instant Challenge.

And here they are in their perfomance. I don't think I am allowed to talk much about their performance and the tournament (Because it is a competition- and we still might go state) but don't think many would figure out their skit from this picture. The judges and audience laughed in all the right places and everyone really enjoyed it.

This whole experience is dear to my heart!!!
DI Rocks!!!!

2 comments:

your superior said...

Congrats on second place!!!I had three kids in DI and I love it too. It is such an awesome opportunity for the kids to learn how to work with one another, not to mention be with awesome leaders like you!

Carli looked great as Amelia Earhart. Coincidently, Emma is being Amelia for her showcase this Thursday. I haven't had any luck coming up for a costume for her. I hate to ask, but could we borrow yours? We would only need it for a few hours.

Johnsons said...

Uh, I didn't know Michael was signed into google. That last comment was from Christina Johnson. I'll see if I can find your phone number and give you a call.