Saturday, December 22, 2007

Happy Birthday, Bro

29 Years ago- a little dude came into my life!


He was my best bud...

When we were small...


And all through school....


And even still is Today!!!

Happy Birthday Derrick- I love you Lil' Brother

(Who is taller than me!)

This one is just for fun!!!!


Also: Happy Birthday HAH!

Heidi taught me all about fashion, gossip and

that it is okay to say "Pissed!" Hee Hee!

Have a great 32nd Birthday HAH!


Yesterday: Lots Happened!


Carli was taken to the hospital to get her tubes


(in ears) put back in and to get her adenoids removed!


She had a hard time waking up from it


(She was pretty grouchy and unreasonable)


but she is herself today!!!



Later last night...

Nolan had a piano recital


(Carli did too- but missed it due to her surgery)


He played ,"Up on the Housetop!"

1 comment:

Sonja said...

Poor Carli! What a heartbreaker seeing her in a hospital bed. I hope she feels better soon.