Monday, December 17, 2007

I'm Such a Nerd!!!

Okay- You know that you are a big-o Nerd when you choose to post Counter Spray on your blog and hope you get some for Christmas! I had heard about this line of products at Target, called Method, and picked some up because I heard that they smelled AWESOME! (And lets face it- I can always use something to mask the dirty- diaper smell!) When I got there, I saw that everything was around $3 for a 12 oz. bottle. I took a chance, regardless of the high price, and now I have a
~New Love!!!~

I just thought that it was gonna smell nice- I wasn't expecting to actually like the Product itself! It DOESN"T Streak- I couldn't believe it! They have dish soap and all other kinds of cleaning products! I got the Cinnamon Bark scent- part of the Christmas Line!!! (But I heard that the Holly Berry- is wonderful too!) Now- I actually look forward to cleaning my counters!!!!

In other News...

My Baby- Girl, Carli, has been under the weather for about a week now! It was last Tuesday when she threw-up at shcool and has had a fever ever since. Jon and I felt her forehead this morning and she seems to be better- I won't give her any tylenol today and see if her fever is gone. It broke my heart last night when I was making cookies and asked her if she wanted to lick the beaters- she said,"No- I want to go lay on the couch." - Not what an active child usually says.

No comments: