Monday, February 23, 2009

Catching up!

On Sat- Carli had her last basketball game- (insert sad sigh here- awww!) But- she sure went out with a bang!!! She made 5 baskets- FIVE! Good Job Girl!

Jack is discovering that crayons are not only super yummy to the average toddler, but also used to color with. He colored by himself during his nursery lesson. Oh! and did I mention that he is now old enough for nursery. (Do happy dance now!)

Jon's dad became bishop of their ward in Utah this last Sunday. Seriously- I always thought it would happen. I wasn't even that shocked when Jon told me. I am so happy for him and know that he will be a kind and sincere bishop. (Isn't there some rule that when your father is bishop- you can't be one too???- Well there should be! I am not ready for that yet!!!)
I finished Z is for Zachariah, and I am now terrified of radiation. (Okay- maybe not that much)Good book- needs a sequel- but that would be crazy impossible considering the man that wrote it died b4 it was even finished!

Well- that is about all. It seems that we get so busy that we don't even know what all we have done until we sit down and really think about it. I am probably missing a ton!

2 comments:

Debie Spurgeon said...

Oh, the thrill of nursery. That's a blessing indeed.

Jodi said...

Nursery, 5 baskets - what fun milestones!! :) Congratulations.