Thursday, April 2, 2009

Book Recommendation!

The last book Recommendation that S.Meyer had on her website- I totally, totally, totally and completely LOVED! (You may remember this post)

So when she had another book recomm. I grabbed one as quickly as I could. (Which was hard cuz I had to special- order it from a bookstore) But I am so glad that I did. Unlike some of the young adults books that I have gotten, this one is very clean and will be a good read for my kiddos in probably a year or 2. The Girl Who Could Fly was very sweet and I hope that there are more books that follow this story.

3 comments:

Sonja said...

I will have to check that book out, I've been interested for awhile and I just need to get around to the library.

Lorie said...

Thanks for the review! It is always good to hear reviews from more than one source!

Jodi said...

Yay! Another book recommendation. I don't know how you read them so fast. I'm still working on the ones I borrowed from you. I promise my life will be slowing down and I can finish them up. ;) I'm so excited to read this one. Oh, and I loved "Graceling."