Tuesday, June 9, 2009

"Calgon...Take me Away!"

I'm gonna have to take a blogging break this week (unless I find time...somewhere!?!) THIS girl is doing THIS on Sat. To learn more about this go HERE. We are busy preparing for that and 3000 other things that need to be done before the kids get outta school. And Scout Camp is next week (did I mention I have a scout calling). It seems like we are busier these next couple of weeks than we have been for awhile. (Isn't your schedule supposed to get easier when school gets out?)

See Ya' Next .....Whenever!!!

P.S.- Do you think I could put a sign in my laundry room that says:
"For Same Day Service:
Do it Yourself!"

2 comments:

Kristi said...

That's so exciting! Congratulations to Carli!

Anonymous said...

Um, yes, I definitely think you should put that sign up, AND...come back. :( It's not like Scout Camp is THAT hard, (I'm being competely sarcastic when I say that)but I DO miss reading your silly posts! They make me giggle.