Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Chillin'


Have you ever had a Bubble Tea Milkshake?
That is Jonny and my new favorite treat. (FYI-I don't think it has any actual tea in it) It is like a milkshake. You stick a fat straw in the cup so that you can suck up warm tapicoa beads and fruit flavored jellies on the bottom.
This is what my hubby got me last night after the bigg-o church meetin' that we both had.
At Sweet Treats....
Where the cutest Asian woman works.
Who always has a big smile on her face....
and thanks us a bajillion times for coming into her ice cream shop...
in the middle of winter.
We have had
coconut
banana
lychee
mango
peach
taro root (Jon likes it, I think it tastes like moldy dirt)
raspberry
red bean (Jon likes it, I think it takes like chocolate dirt)
strawberry kiwi
and I just tried Lavendar last night.
I think I want one right now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmmm coconut is my favorite.

Raina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Raina said...

heck yeah, that stuff is awesome! I sorely want to disagree with your description of Red Bean although i think it is actually accurate - except i LIKE red bean! Try almond - it's my absolute fav.