Thursday, January 28, 2010

Female Macgiver...I so wanna be!

A couple of weeks ago, I stumbled upon Project Runway.

I am addicted...........So is Carli.

We liked last weeks episode where the designers transformed potato sacks for the models to wear.

I sooooo want people to say..."Really? She can take a sewing machine, a potato sack and some buttons and trim and turn it into next season's rage?"

Now if only I could sew.

(I also get to talk about modesty with my 8yo...and don't worry, we dvr'd it so that she only saw the parts I wanted her to see after I watched it.)

She likes projects and I like fashion. Every Thurs. is now a GNI (girls night in!).

The best part is that this is Season 7. (apparently we don't watch that much tv if I am just now coming across this). But now I get to watch seasons 1-6 without interruptions. (like waiting weeks in between)

I guess I do have plans for the weekend...now where is my popcorn???

No comments: