Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Playing Catch-up!

Last Weekend....
Bridger graduated from preschool.
Miss Kori had a bounce house for the occasion...


and made vegan chocolate cake (so uber yummy)

I went to Seattle with this girl (and this girl and this girl) We played and shopped and played.
(What?- don't you post pics of yourself that looked like your stuck a fork in a light socket???)


And hung out with my cousin and her sweet family for a little bit.
Bbq'd at a lovely park with a bunch of families that we know for Memorial Day.

Carli had her first taste of dutch oven peach cobbler. I told her that she wouldn't like it. I think she took it as a challenge to try it. She thought it was good. I was surprised.

Hope you had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Kori said...

I am going to miss Bridger! Seattle looks like fun. I am a little jealous! :)