Thursday, January 27, 2011

Busy.


I am afraid that when I get busy, the blog is the first thing to get negleted. Just before Christmas, I found out that the DI group that Carli signed up for didn't have a leader. So I told the school that I would take that on. You may remember DI from last yr. DI stands for Destination Imagination. You can click HERE to view the official website. (Carli's team is doing the Triple Take Road Show Challenge)

It is super fun to meet with those girls 2+ times a week. They are fun to be around and it is a fun process, however, it is also a ton of work. It is taking all of my free time to get them ready for the tournament in Spokane at the end of Feb.

So, Like I said before- the blog is being avoided for awhile. If I have some down time I will come back to it. But it will be touch and go until the end of Feb.

Next to come: Carli had her Wax Muesum 2 weeks ago. This is where her class (only class that does it every year out of the whole school) each choose someone to be from history and have to dress like that person and give a short monalgue when someone says their character's name (otherwise they stand completly still in a pose, just like a wax statue). Carli chose Amelia Earhart. She did a phenomenal job. I am waiting for pics from her teacher as I think she probably got better shots than I did. But- I do want to post those soon.

No comments: