Thursday, September 24, 2009

Another Host Post

Awhile ago I posted about The Host, a Stephenie Meyer book. I just fell in love with Twilight and had just read the first 3 books (the 4th wasn't out yet) when The Host came out. I devoured it and look forward to the next 2 books coming out (not for awhile yet). I LOVE apoctolyptic stories. This one was probably was one of my favs. And now the big news........................The host is gonna be made into a movie. Not sure how they'll do it with 2 souls in one body- but you bet I will be there to see it!!! (Probably more excited about this movie- than I was Twilight- okay its' about even!)

Click Here to read article.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bet you are excited about this too!

http://cornersofmymindblog.blogspot.com/2009/09/spread-word.html

Wish I were still there....