Monday, September 21, 2009

Whats-her-name.

First Carli went through the Hanna Montana phase.

Then it was the ICarly phase.

Now it is the Selena Gomez phase. She thinks that Selena Gomaz is the most awesome pre- teen queen ever. I have to agree, she is pretty funny- even to me.




Carli and I talked about what she wanted to be for halloween and I said, "Do you want to be.... whats -her- name from The Wizards of Waverly place. Carli just spit out, "SELENAGOMEZ!" as soon as I asked her and then gave me a big cheezy grin.


She even tucked a photo of Miss Selena in her piano music folder. I remember my obsession with actors/actresess and just giggle under my breath. If her pre-teen years start now wen she is 8- then how many more years do they last??? (Sigh...(giggle)....Sigh)

2 comments:

Nicki said...

I would much rather have the selena phase than the hannah phase. I think the phases come and go. Camri's into a basketball phase at the moment and that's about all she does when she plays outside. Even at school, she shooting hoops with the boys. Wait, maybe that's the reason. Yicks. Thanks for the books.

Lillian Callister said...

I am glad you told me who that was a picture of, I don't think I have ever heard of her. Is that a good thing that my kids are so out of the loop on all of this. Stephen makes them watch PBS. :)