Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Shoe Fetish.

I always loved when all the kids went throgh their shoe fetish and put on anyones shoes while they paraded (usually)half naked through the house. Jack has been going through his shoe fetish for quite awhile now and we have all got a chuckle out of him. We laugh so hard when he puts on bridgers tennis shoes or daddy's water-wading boots that he can't even move in, let alone walk. But the other day, I was minding my own busniess (doing laundry I think- what else is new?) when in walks Jack.
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
I think he has the legs for them.

3 comments:

Lillian Callister said...

I bet Jon is so proud of his boy!!!

Raina said...

I think the Rocketts are holding open auditions...

terramisu said...

Raina~

LOL!!!