Wednesday, October 28, 2009

For the Love of Decorating.

(It is now moved onto another little princess!)

My (only) Daughter decided that she didn't like her room. The sweet little girl room that I decorated and put some much thought, time and energy into decorating.When it was all said and done- it was probably a room more for me rather than my tomboy daughter. But I enjoyed it for 4 years and it was time to move on. She wanted a cool room- but the "unveiling" of that will be in another post. (There are a few details that I am still working on.)



So this brings me to you. If you are interested in all of this super girly and sweet bedroom decor, then be the first to call me or email me and I will sell it to you at a verrrrrrry gooooood price (in fact I won't let you walk away until we reach a price that YOU like). I know Christmas is coming up and this WON'T break the bank. What a better Christmas gift than to see your little girl in her french/ somewhat country inspired sweet room. (Please Don't comment on this post if you are interested) I would like to make this special offer to friends and family first.

I don't have any room for it all and would like to see another sweet pea enjoy her little room. If I gave it away to good will- I would get nothing. And if I put it one craig's list then I would have to sell each piece by itself ( if I even could sell all the pieces) which would break my heart as it goes all together so nicely.

(I will post a notice when it is gone. You still have time to call!)

Headboard
Cute linens and a curtain/ long valance thing


Assorted knick -nacks and wall decorations.


Wait a minute- I know what you are thinkin'. You are thinkin' that I could eventally have another little girl to keep it all for. My son has been feeling pretty bad lately and I also have been a little nausous too (other wise not too bad) My hubby said, Maybe your are preg-o. You know you are done having kids when you find yourself hoping that you have the swine flu and instead of being knocked up. (By the way- I'm NOT preg-o)

4 comments:

Nicki said...

Okay, I'm only commenting on the prego part. It made me laugh because someone asked me if I was and I about smacked them. So I'm glad you're not and I'm not either:)

Deborama said...

I WANT it!

Deborama said...

oh I just read the part about how I wasn't supposed to comment! :) my bad

Lillian Callister said...

Here's to hoping you have the swine flu! :)