Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Wow!

I was conversng with my MOF girls (my online friends that I talked about before), when I saw this new thread posted with this song on it. It made me tear up. I wanted to share it with you to let you have the same chance at feeling the spirit while reading and hearing the words and looking into the faces of those faithful young men singing it. It is truly touching. I wonder how on earth I am gonna raise all my boys to be good and strong in such a bad world- It really is right there in the scriptures. I want my boys to follow the example left by the Lord's servants and I hope that they can learn how to be like them.

How can I be like my brother Nephi?and My father Lehi of old?How can I be like Captain MoroniIn the wars that were told?

How can I see foreverLike the promise to the three Nephites?I wanna be Samuel the LamaniteI wanna be Benjamin the WiseI wanna be like Abinidi Oh tell me how can I be like them?

How can I be like Alma the Younger,Strong servant of the Lord?How can I be like Mighty Ammon,Whose heart was his sword?

How can I be a stripling warrior,And learn to fight by faith?I wanna be Samuel the LamaniteI wanna be Benjamin the WiseI wanna be like Abinidi Oh tell me how can I be like them?

How can I be like my brother Joseph,When he prayed in the grove of trees?How can I have the strength that he hadAnd the love he had for God?

How can I be courageousAnd strive to choose the right? I wanna be Samuel the LamaniteI wanna be Benjamin the Wise. I wanna be like Abinidi I wanna be like Jesus Christ

Oh tell me how can I be like Him? Oh tell me how can I be like Him?

No comments: