Friday, October 30, 2009

Kreative Kids!

What were you doing when you were 10? What were you into? Did you ever think about T-cells? Did you even know what they were? Do you even know now? (I didn't). My 10 year old has been into biology lately. He wants to know everything about the microisms that live in and make up your body.

One day he approached me with an idea for a card for his Dad. Although I thought it was cute- I didn't realize the deep meaning of his card. Without any help, he made one for Jon. Jon was so impressed by it. After he had explained to me what it meant, I realized that Nolan isn't only creative, but so, so, so smart!
It says, "You are the t-cell of my life" Jon explained it to me that t-cells belong to a group of white blood cells that protect your body. And that Nolan's meaning was that it was like his dad was protecting him.

I DO think it will be all the rage of greeting card companies by Valentine's Day.



In other news,
on Sunday before church, Carli made a Newspaper about the happenings of the Jacobs 6, entitled, "Family News."
(I will type out what she wrote in case you can't read it)
Nolan and Dad
Nolan asks dad to go home with him (from church) and he says No like he really means it.
Bridger
Bridger's first time eating a blaney (bologna) sandwich. The sandwich get's closer and closer and ......a bite.
(Carli's picture says, "Do you like it?"
Bridger says, "No, ewwwwwww!"
Jack
Jack's addicted to t.v. He is hypnotized and says goofy words like, "whooooooo, haaaaa"
Jack pushed the table (up to the tv) just to watch tv.
Mom
Mom, the hair mummy. The hair mummy is going crazy with Carli's hair. Carli tries to escape but the hair mummy wants to finish.
(I am using a hair straightener in the picture in case you couldn't figure that out- lol)
I didn't think we did that much on Sunday mornings. Apparently I was wrong!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Yea, Nolan is a future scientist, I can FEEL it. Tell him he can come visit and use our microscopes at work. :)

terramisu said...

If he comes to visit- I am sure he won't leave- He would LOOOOOVE that, Amy!

Lillian Callister said...

Wow, you have busy Sundays, a hair straightener I am too busy just checking to make sure everyone is wearing their underwear.

(Oh that's Tessa who keeps forgetting not Stephen).

Lillian Callister said...

Oh yeah, I love the card, Nolan is a very creative and smart boy. He and Evelyn need to get together again and talk science, she is worried about her cardiovascular endurance. WHAT???? Can't you just say I ran out of breath in P.E.???