Sunday, December 20, 2009

Feelin' the Love....

Jon and I celebrated our 12 year anniversary.

I love him more everyday. (yes- I know, sounds like something that should be in a Hallmark card) but I found that it is true!

My man is AMAZING!!! (I love you Jonny!)

Scott, a dear friend of our family's, got his mission call to Costa Rica. He takes Jack out of church for me and babysits so that I can listen to the speakers. I love this good young man that is like an uncle to our children. (He has a wonderful family and we love them too.)

We are so excited for you, Scott, but will miss you terribly!


Thank-you for your Christmas cards. As we are away from family our friends have become our family and we enjoy having you and your beautiful families in our lives. A Christmas card makes my day and the kids get just as excited as I do to open them. We love our friends and family!!

(Our cards have been sent out and if you haven't received them yet- you will in 3-5 business days)

Hope your are feeling the love this holiday season!!!

3 comments:

Raina said...

Happy Anniversary! Love your cute clothespins... what did you do to them to fancy them up?

Nicki said...

Congratulations on 12 years!!!! Hope it was a wonderful celebration:)

Lillian Callister said...

Wow 12 years! Good job.