Monday, December 7, 2009

My Angels!

So I have a primary calling again. I haven't been in the primary pres. since we lived in Mt. (about 8 years ago). When I was released, (due to a change in presidency) I cried for a week. It was the first calling that I got that I fell in love with.


Things are soooooooo different than when I was a little girl in primary. We always had a Christmas program where we danced to songs that took many practices to perfect.
(My cousin, Raina, and I at our Christmas program in 1st ward, Las Vegas Nv.
I was Mrs. Santa Claus and she was a snowflake. (Pic taken from her blog)
I actually remember parts of that Mrs. Santa Claus dance.



But this new presidency thought that we would have a Nativity program where the kids ran through it once and then the parents came in.



I think I am still laughing.



So it didn't turn out like we had planned. But they looked adorable and kids are ALWAYS entertaining.

Carli volunteered to be the main angel- before we realized that the main Angel was Gabriel...a boy. But she was excited and didn't mind at all. We made all the kids, that didn't have another part, angels because there was a multitude of angels when baby Jesus was born.



I am actually excited to do it again next year (if I am still in the Primary pres by then- and still in a ward resembling ours- hehee)

1 comment:

Raina said...

We definitely used to practice for a couple of weeks! I am impressed you remember any moves...i just remember running around in a circle as a snowflake and Pat used an extension cord and pencil to take measurements for costumes.

Your kiddos certainly look angelic! Carli makes a fine Gabriel indeed.