Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Gift That Keep on Giving...

My Honey gave me the Best gift (for me anyway)
He knows of my dislike of throwing myself in a cold bed. So he got me....
**
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

*The Sunbeam Heated Matress Pad (available at Costco)
I think I am in love.
*
*
There is a "Preheat" setting.
*
*
Yes now I can say, "Honey- can you please preheat the bed for me?.."
*
*
Now I don't have to feel guilty about him letting me warm up my cold feet on him.
*
*
And the best part? Each side has separate controls. I can be toasty warm while he is pre-heating. (Although I have been just pre-heating and then turning it off so as not to get too warm)
*
I never have to climb into a cold bed again.
I LOVE modern technology.

2 comments:

Nicki said...

I haven't seen that before. I might have to make a trip to Costco tomorrow. My feet are soooo cold.

Raina said...

Matress pad?! AWESOME! I have the heated blanket version but even with it off he complains the extra blanket is too hot. But the matress pad is PERFECT!!! I am SO going out and buying one! Nice work jon!