Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Oregon Trail


Santa left this computer game in Carli's stocking. However, I am sure that when Santa had plans to leave it, he never would have guessed how much our little family would go crazy with it.
*
Carli and Jon played it a few times on Christmas Day.
*
They discovered that we can plop our whole family's names and ages into it so we are all on the Oregon Trail.
*
Carli did pretty good for a game or two and then had a hunting accident and got mauled to death by a bear.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
She doesn't like to talk about it.
*
*
After I played it a few times I beat Carli's and Jon's top score and came in at 2nd place.
*
This made the claws come out in my dear husband and he was not happy until he topped my score.
*
*
The next time I play....he could get dysentery and I might not do anything about it.
*
*
*
Sorry Honey

2 comments:

Raina said...

By some beef jerkey and ammunition for me!

Anonymous said...

That was my favorite game as a kid!