Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Last Fri we went to go to the pumpkin patch as it was the night that Jonny's work peeps were there. Bridger had already gone with his class at school to the pumpkin patch and Nolan went on Monday with school- but we wanted to go as a family and I am glad that we did. Here is one that I had a man accross from us take. It was blurry- but still captured the moment. We were in the trailer- thing (pulled by a tractor) getting ready to go get our pun'kins.Jack was jabbering up a storm and pointing to every pumpkin.
The kids like to climb the hay bale pyramid.

They went wild in the hay maze The moon came out of the clouds and with the hay bales next to it- I thought it was the most perfect Autumn night picture. Unfortunately, even though I played with different settings on my camera- This was the best I could do.
.
Carli and Nolan and I went through the corn maze. It was funny to watch them choose which way to go. I just followed them for the most part.

The kiddos liked to spend time in the petting zoo.






They had a few rides there like a carousal and these airplane rides that went up and down. It was a fun night and then we carved our pumpkins on Monday night (but that is another post).

1 comment:

Deborama said...

Super cute! Did you get my pics? I emailed them to you?