Friday, October 22, 2010

2 Boys and 90 Cents.

When I was at Target the other day, I passed by Toy Story mac and cheese. Knowing how my little guy has 2 pals named Buzz and Woody- I thought he would enjoy this treat.

Yesterday, when I pulled this for lunch outta the pantry- Jack studied and studied the box. I couldn't get it away from him. Luckily I bought another box- so I made that one for lunch- but Jack opened the box that he held and was looking at all the characters.

Then he played with all the characters.
Then Bridger joined in the fun. They ate their lunch and then played for about 1/2 hour or more with the raw pasta pieces.
Bridger even grouped all the characters. It is so rare (really, really rare) that these two can play together without Jack losing it. But they did. And it only cost 90 cents. (for my sanity) Most of the Woodys didn't make it as Jack spilled his juice on them and he continued to carry the rest of the pasta characters around and dump them out throughout the house to get a better look at them. Needless to say, they found a new home in the garbage can after Jack went to bed last night, but it was sure fun and cute for the day.
(oh and nevermind the Jammies that Jack wanted to wear all yesterday- thats okay- it was a kind of jammie day the both of us!)

No comments: