Thursday, July 24, 2008

And We're Off!

We are going to be gone for quite awhile! We are going to see my fam and Jon's fam. Then we are headed off (w/o kiddies) to Amsterdam. Jon has a conference, and I thought I would tag along cuz, u-no...I've never been there! It will be a long time to be gone, but we can use a long break! Take care and enjoy this video. It truley makes me smile that these people got out and not only saw the world, but danced everywhere they went. I really like the song too (so don't forget to push pause on my playlist!) Have a good summer! We will miss you!

4 comments:

Jan said...

Who funded this dude? This has always made me smile as well.

We will miss you a whole lot too. Have fun. Look for an Elder Fowles in Amsterdam. You never know. He is from Pasco 3rd Ward.

Take care and be safe Terra and family.

♥miss~mattie♥ said...

That is a funny video. I can't beleive he goes all around the world. That would be hard to do.
Bye bye.♥ ;)

Deborama said...

How fun, let do that! :) I love the one of a kind dance, I better come up with one.

The family trunk said...

Hi I am Matties friend Emma. do you want to become friends? Then go to my blog!!!

Bye 4 now!♥☺