Sunday, July 6, 2008

Our 4th!

For the 4th of July, we were invited to our friend's house, The Norrs, for a BBQ and swimming.

Carli showed off her swimming skills and had a blast with a pool full of girls!

Jack wrestled with the Bishop and ate everything he could get his hands on.


Then we went to the Track for a show and fireworks.
The pre-fireworks show was 4 country singer- impersonators. (Reba, Garth, Shania and Meryl Haggard).
Then the fireworks began...oooo...aaaah!

Jack was amazing! He never cried with any of the loud pops of the fireworks, but just watched them with fascination!
Bridger did this!
I don't think that he even saw or heard one firework!
Hope you had a Great 4th of July!

6 comments:

♥miss~mattie♥ said...

I had a great 4th of July. I went to Sumpter OR. After I'm done typing this I'm going to post it. So come and visit my blog. Happy 2days after 4th of July.
Bye bye.

Karey said...

It's funny that we all do about the same types of things on the 4th. My fireworks pictures didn't turn out like yours did. Good job. Maybe my camera is crappy!

Jan said...

Looks like a lot of fun Miss Terra. I love the Bishop laughing and in a T shirt. I don't see that much.

Have a great week..

Amy J. said...

I love the picture of Jack looking up at everything that is going on. He is such a cutie! Glad you had a great 4th of July.

Deborama said...

that pic of the fire works is so perfect! I love the 4th of July! I love your Auntie post too, I love that my kids have a million cousins because I didn't growing up.

Jodi said...

Looks like a great 4th of July! :)