Monday, July 14, 2008

Girls Night Out!!!!

For GNO this month- we decided to get pedicures. Carli wasn't sure about this and wanted to know if she could take the polish off first thing when we got home. (I talked her into taking it off after church on Sun.- which she did)

The little Aisian lady was super sweet and painted a little flower on her big toenail. She wasn't sure about it. We asked her why she didn't ask for something else...like a soccer ball. She said, "Cuz I don't speak Spanish"- Apparently anyone with a thick accent from another country speaks (only) Spanish. (My kids are funny!) I think it grew on her- cuz she ended up liking it!

Saralyn's little daughter Sarah accompanied us on her first GNO. So did Elysa, Saralyn's sil. (She was just visiting from Richfield, Ut)Now our feet look HOT!!!
After our pedicures, we went to this place!
We were lucky enough to catch a pic with Red Robin himself!
Elysa and Sarah got some bonding time in!!!
That was fun!
We are soooo doing that again!

8 comments:

Jan said...

I can't get over how long your hair is. Amazing to me.

Those are some cute toes. What a great smelly time together. Did you hand them you Ped Egg. I love that thing, thanks.

Everything you do looks like fun. Glad you could have some girl night out time again.

♥miss~mattie♥ said...

You girls have so much fun to have a girls night out. Didn't I give you this idea from last time? They did a great job.
bye bye. ;)

Deborama said...

Your such wild women! Im reading Jan's comment too and I LOVE your hair! You look so good and are too lucky to have hair that grows so stinken fast! jerk Oh did I say that outloud! :)

Karey said...

Love the toes. Isn't being a girl fun?

Debie Spurgeon said...

Another fun, fabulous, memorable GNO. You guys never quit, what's next. They just keep getting better and better and you keep adding more and more people.

I was just thinking the other day how long your hair it. Good vitamins or what?

Amy J. said...

I thought the same thing about the long hair at church on Sunday. It was so cute when Carly showed me her toes at the baptism on Saturday.

Jodi said...

You guys have great GNO! That's awesome!

Elizabeth said...

We had a GNO like that for elizabeth's b-day except we went to olive garden. It was elizabeth, my mom, elizabeth's bff, and I.
blog4ever!