Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Lucky Me!



I am not getting any younger (Today I am 33!) and I have been thinking lately about my life and all the things that I have had the opportunity to do in just 33 years.
Here are some of them!

I was able to gain a testimony of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and be baptized. I was able to go to and graduate from college.
I married a very good man in the temple!I was able to give birth to 4 beautiful children!


I have been outside of the US.

I was able to join my family in getting to know this Dolphin at Seaworld!
(Sorry you had to see me preg-o and in a wetsuit)


I added some things to my list this weekend.
(I was trying to help Jon get some things done).
I was thinking that it took me 33 years to
use serious tools
and drive a tractor.

Jon was teaching me how to mow use this to mow the lawn and he said, "Well- it's just like using a real tractor." How many tractors does he think I have driven growing up in Vegas?
I am Lucky or Blessed (however you want to think of it) to be able to experience so many things in my life! (I know I will prob. think of 10,ooo other experiences after I post this- oh well!)

8 comments:

rip said...

Happy Birthday! You hot momma you! I hope you are feeling well enough to enjoy it.

Jodi said...

Happy Birthday Terra!! Hope you had an awesome day and that your family SPOILED you. P.S. You can't even tell that you're preg-o in that picture. You're one of the lucky ones to still look GOOD when you're pregnant. You can add that to your list too. ;)

Jan said...

Happy Birthday Terra. Love the new fence. Looks good.

Amy J. said...

Happy Birthday to you! I love seeing pictures of you guys from years ago...too fun.

Debie Spurgeon said...

Ok, this is the third time I've tried to leave a comment and somethings not working.

Happy Birthday Terra! Are you enjoying your new tractor skills, I think it's so much fun.

Have a great 33rd year.

Sonja said...

Wow, you got to swim with a dolphin - that is so awesome! In 33 years, you've done some great things.

Bren's Life said...

Happy Birthday! It's nice to meet you. I saw your name on Jans award list.. She is so wonderful, I am so glad to of met her..

Karey said...

Happy 33rd! What a great life you've led so far. Get better soon.