Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Big Hunter Man!



Jonny spent 5 days with Nolan in Montana last week. It was Nolan's first hunt for big game meat. Jon went with 4 deer tags and came home with 3 deer. I gave my Sweet husband the camera to take with him for almost a week and he came back with 3 pictures on it. Three. (You know I need the camera for blogging). The above pic was one that they took while they were gone.

These are pix that Carli took of Jon skinning his deer in the garage. We are making tons of deer Jerkey. Did I mention I HEART deer jerkey!


I was gonna write more, but it is late and with the holiday approaching (and I was recently asked to give a talk on Sun) I had better post this and get some cuddle time in with my Jonny b4 things get too crazy!!!

1 comment:

Aaron said...

Jon,
Just checked out the blog and saw the buck. Nice Kill!
I was suprised that there was no comments under this blog article.
Austin says: Nice Rack :).