Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My New Hairdresser?

My fro was gettin' too long. It was too long to leave down and in my face and too heavy to pull back in a pony tail. So when I couldn't take it anymore, I told Jonny to cut 3 or 4 inches off. His first reaction was,

"Aren't gonna try and grow it out to your bum?"




I have been asking Jonny for years give me a simple little hair cut and he is so afraid that he will cut it so that I won't like it. I just think... "Whatever, I can always get Katie to fix it for me!"



But ya' know what???


I don't think I need to! I think he did a marvelous Job!


Should Jonny quit his day- job and be a hairstylist???

(Hmmmm!- I think I am on to something!!!)

5 comments:

LKP said...

awesome job to your hubby! not a bad length at all....someday i'll be there again =)

dale said...

jon,good job

rip said...

How much does he charge?

terramisu said...

Terri-
I'm not sure... I don't pay him in money -lol!

Jan said...

John is a miracle worker. You look 10 years younger from the back. I just had to say that.

Verification word is

grate

See. He did a grate job. A little harsher than great, but yet grate.