Sunday, November 16, 2008

Primary Program!

The kiddos had their primary program today. I rememeber watching those b4 I had kids and picking families out whose kids I loved and watching those kids sing and look at their parents with such innocent and loving little expressions. Then I had Nolan and couldn't wait for him to get old enough to participate in those programs. It seems like he was little forever. He always had short little parts. Then Carli joined him and she was tiny and hard to understand.

Fast forward to this morning. I realized as we were getting ready for church that this was the first year that I have 3 kids in the program. THREE. Wow! How old am I? When did I become a Mom of such beautiful and talented children. They all did a great job. The older 2 memorized their parts in seconds flat. Bridger didn't have his part memorized- but then you couldn't understand him either. Lol.
I indulged in a rare treat! Because Jonny is in the Bishopric, we don't get to sit together. But today we did. He put his arm around me (when Jack wasn't going crazy) and sat back and watched our beautiful children! We are so blessed!

1 comment:

Deborama said...

they all did so cute! I love that program every year! Bridger was sooooo cute, I totally knew what he said! :) Oh I had the paper.