Monday, November 10, 2008

Running Out of Time!

I am posting this because orignally this craft of etching on jars for Super Sat. wasn't working so well. So it was changed and time is running out to make one! I am still on the Enrichment committee in church. (although I am not enrichment leader anymore) but I was given a glass jar and told to experiment with it to see if I could come up with an idea for our Super Sat. I came up with this. I just found old music and books for 50 cents each at Goodwill and decoupaged them on the jars. I think they turned out cute. If you are interested in making one, (and live locally) I will see you on Sat. 22 at church. Don't forget to sign-up or comment on this post that you are interested and I will sign you up. (cost should be somewhere around $5.50- $6) They would make good Christmas gifts for friends and neighbors when fill with nuts or chocolate malt balls!

2 comments:

us8now9.blogspot.com said...

So what else is being offered for the Super Saturday - maybe I will still have time to sign up??? Thanks.

Sonja said...

Dang! If I didn't have so much going on this weekend, I'd crash your Super Saturday :) Those are cute!