Sunday, January 4, 2009

What? It's Over Already?!?!

These are just some pics from our Christmas vacation this last week. It was soooo much fun and so relaxing. I am actually sad that the kids have to go to school all day tomorrow.

Jack got a train for Christmas that he crawled on for a couple of days before we opened up the box. The boys look so handsome in their matching Christmas outfits from Grandma. And Carli Loves her dress.
Dad and Jack do a puzzle together. (No Jack, you can't eat the pieces).

Mom and Bridger cuddle!

Oh! I will miss them everyday while they are at school. It sure has been fun!!!

4 comments:

Deborama said...

So much to read and look at! I love all your pictures and fun! Christmas looked fabulous! Has she had the baby yet? Poor girl! HapPy nEw YeAr!

Sonja said...

My kids are already asking when Christmas will come again. I love the pictures, you all look like you had a wonderful time together.

Raina said...

Love the Christmas outfits!

Jodi said...

I still can't believe how long your hair is and I know you recently got it cut even. It's so beautiful! Your pictures are great and I'm glad you guys had so much fun together over Christmas break. I was more than ready for my boys to go back to school. Oh, we had fun too, but I'm TIRED!! :)