Wednesday, January 14, 2009

With Love,

Hands 02 Pictures, Images and Photos

Dear Baby Carson,
I am so excited to be your aunt. Uncle Jon and I have waited so long for you and are soooo excited about your arrival. My arms long to hold you and introduce you to your cousins. You were sent to very special people who will love and care for you. (Your Momma is a dear lady and your dad is a cool and super nice guy!) Don't grow up too much until we get to see you. You are all the talk at our house! We love you already! Love Auntie T-

P.S.- Please tell your mom and dad that Auntie T and your 4 cuz's desperately want to see a pic of you. (I mean come -on-it's been 3 days already!!!) Auntie T is NOT known for her patience. Just ask your Uncle Jon and your 4 cousins (and anyone selling food)- lol!

(It will not be posted on this blog unless otherwise said and then only your first name will be mentioned!)

3 comments:

Lillian Callister said...

Congrats on being an aunt, my sister just had triplets, I will see them this summer. I love your comment, Stephen and I had a good laugh and came up with some good replies to your comment. ( I will spare your blog from our humor).

Jan said...

So happy for your family. There is alot of joy in the Auntie world. Cute picture.

Deborama said...

So exciting! Contrats! Cousins rock!