Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Carli -Days!

Carli with her Achievement Day Leaders




Carli has been watching Nolan go to scouts for a couple of years now. We told her that our Church has a program for girls too. It is called Achievement Days. Carli has been soooo exited to be able to be in a fun program like Nolan is. Today was her first day. They decorated shoe boxes with scrap book paper and modge podge. She was acting shy when I picked her up- but I know she ha a blast. I get to watch 3 boys go through the scouting program, but only get to watch one daughter grow up. This is a milestone for both of us!!!

6 comments:

Lillian Callister said...

Yeah for Activity Days. Evelyn loves hanging out with older girls!! (She doesn't seem old enough you know what I mean?)

Raina said...

That's so great! I felt the same way about boys and scouting so I feel her pain and so happy she can have fun now too!

Kristi said...

That is really exciting! How fun for Carli to be involved in something like this.

Winnie said...

I can't believe your kids are so old now!! Looking through your posted photos of yourself and the kids brought tears to my eyes Terra! I am so proud of you and your motherhood!

Love, Winnie

terramisu said...

Winnie-
Thanks for posting a comment. I hope you are doing well and think of you often!

Jodi said...

Aaaaaah Terra! That's a scary picture! It was hot (that's why I'm red), it was windy (that's why my hair's crazy), and I LOVE to eat (that's why I'm a "little" on the juicy side). I hope Carli enjoys activity days. I know it's fun for me. To be surrounded by girls for a change. :)