Tuesday, May 26, 2009

It's Nice to be Home...Right?!?

It was a FABULOUS weekend! I had a great time playing around Seattle without the 5 other people that tend to tag along wherever I go.
Since this girl and I share the same passion for decorating, we just had a whole weekend of shopping. (no really, that was all!) We went where we wanted to go and ate where we wanted to and didn't have to clean up after anyone! It was a small weekend of fun and relaxation! (and a small piece of heaven!)

Some of our purchases were bought at places such as Ikea, Fremont Flea Market, Pikes Place, Trader Joes (which I had never been to) and the Tulalip Outlet Mall. (Some of my favorite purchases will be posted at later dates!)



We met up with my cousin and her precious family for lunch.

I just learned that the official title of the relation between this baby and me is called:

First cousin once removed (Thanks Mike!)

I wish they had more Flea Markets around us. We went to this one in Fremont, that wasn't NEARLY big enough, but we still managed to snag some great finds.




And we met the Grumpy old Troll who lives under the bridge. (Can you tell I have been watching too much Dora with the kids?)

What did Jon and the kiddos do?

They had a very low key weekend! (Jack had his Daddy all to himself all weekend and had a hard time letting Daddy go to work this morning!)

3 comments:

Raina said...

Harrison enjoyed meeting his First cousin once removed! Glad you found the market and the troll...can't wait to hear about your favorite finds

rip said...

If I stick my bottom lip out and look really pathetic, will you take me with you next time? (kidding....kind of)

I am glad you had fun without me.
(sigh);)

Karey said...

So fun. Good for you. I love Seattle. A little time away makes for a better mommy I always say!