Wednesday, December 10, 2008

All Decked Out!

I do love the house when it is decked out for Christmas and cozy, but this year I really struggled to decorate it. It was a lot of work and I decorated it in between taking kids to school, picking them up gvig the baby naps and changing poopy diapers, and taking the older kids to piano lessons. Whew! I am bushed thinking about it. Well since friends and family don't get up to see us around the holidays, here is the house all prettied up!



Well- if you can believe it- I did do one project that I thunk up all by myself!!!


(usually I just copy others projects, like in THIS post!)

(Yup! I made it from book pages just like the wreath)


It didn't turn out quite like my vision, but close and I don't know if i'm lovin the blue ribbon, so that might change. But I do like it! AND- it lights up? (ta da!)

I challenge YOU to post your favorite Christmas Decor.

(I think I might do some other Christmas -challege posts too later on!)

I don't know about you, but festive decor and good music, company and food really help me get into the holiday spirit and what we are truly celebrating at this time of year!

5 comments:

Debie Spurgeon said...

Lovely and homey and warm and inviting: just the way I like it.

Anonymous said...

Cute Terra! I wanna try!

rip said...

Very nice!!

Living in a rental this year has forced me to keep it simple. I love what you have done and may ask you to help me with my new house next year, because, you know, you have tons of time;)

Karey said...

your piano looks just like ours. How old is it? The house looks beautiful.

Raina said...

Nice! Our remodel is 3 weeks past due so i have zero decorations except for a simple wreath on the door i bought from Trader Joe's... I'm evious!