Tuesday, December 2, 2008

We Interupt this Christmas Music....

shopping Pictures, Images and Photos

When you go Christmas shopping, do you get confused and think that you are out buying gifts for yourself instead? Apparently I did. I was out and found the Twilight Soundtrack while at Target and thought that it would be nice to support the movie so that maybe they will have a better budget next time. LOL. I saw that there was only 2 left, so I snatched it up. I got to say that I am LOVIN" it. Does this song by Iron and Wine remind anyone else of a Chris Issac song? (You seriously can't be breathing and not like Chris Issac!- oh! Did I just date myself???) I put some of the music on my playlist for a day or 2 for all to enjoy!

2 comments:

The Evanites Tribe said...

i am the worst for christmas shopping...i always come home with stuff for me...does that mean that i am selfish...i just say that i am thrifty! enjoy your purchases!

Sonja said...

Love that song! I can picture them dancing now. Oh and I do think the budget will be better next time around ;)