Sunday, December 28, 2008

Book and Movie Recommendation

Thanks to THIS girl, I was able to borrow and read this book! It was a great book! I really enjoyed it and can see why it is a popular novel to read in book groups. Now I am excited to see the movie!


Oh! And speaking of movies, (Thanks to the same gal, who celebrated her birthday and was kind enough to let me tag along)I saw this movie.

It was really sweet (and a little sad). The ending really touched me as a mother and a wife! There is a little adultery in it which I wasn't loving- but other than that, it was a really neat story of living life with an unusual circumstance!

2 comments:

Jan said...

I was wondering about that movie. It looked so interesting to me. Thanks for pulling through on Patsy. I tried 3 times and didn't get her and was feeling uber guilty. She told me you got her. I am so grateful Terra. Thanks.

rip said...

I am late with this comment!

I had sooo much fun! Thank you so much for coming. I always enjoy your company. We will have to think of another reason to do it again really soon!