Tuesday, December 30, 2008

De-Santa-Fi-cation!

Have you ever watched The Santa Clause 2? Do you remember the part where Tim Allen starts the de-santa-fication? Where he isn't gonna be Santa anymore until he gets married. So to find a wife, he starts to de-santa-fy, and looses his big tummy, white hair and beard. This all make a BIG difference with his appearance.
From this

To this

And finally to this:
That is what I feel that we have to do every year just after Christmas. It is a lot of work to lay out those Christmas decorations, all over the house with decor and music (and this blog) and every other touch of Christmas that you create during the month of December.
But now the hardest part of all! The De-santafication of your "December body"! Every new year is a new plan to make yourself and your life and definitely your body, better! If only it was that easy to be Tim Allen and to slim down within a day or two. To change your bad habits and create a "better" you! Are you ready to start fresh? Then let the De-Santa-fication process start working on all of us! (And may the good Lord help us with all our goals this year!- I know I am gonna need it!) Goodbye Hot Cocoa- I shall miss you as my mid-morning treat!

T's New Years Goals!
#1 Loose this $@%# weight that I can't seem to get rid of!
#2- Read Scriptures as a family again- we have taken too long of a break
#3- Wake up earlier- I don't like leaving my cozy bed in the winter!
-My other goals are personal ones like being a better wife, mother and person!

What are your New Year Goals?

4 comments:

Klingler said...

Terra, that is very clever. I love it. I know that I definately need to de-santa-fy.

LaDeaux family said...

Oh, I forgot about the hot chocolate. I don't like to get out of bed in the winter either. I like the sun to wake me up.

LKP said...

I'm plotting and planning my De-Santafication process as well! Atleast my "Ho Ho Ho" has skinnied back down to an "LOL" perhaps with a little more work I'll have shrunk down to a *giggle*....I love your posts they always make me smile! (AND BIG!) =D

Jan said...

Very cute way of bringing it to the real.

I am working on alot of things. I am tired.