Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy Feet!

Jack is sooooo pleased with his new shoes. I put them on him and he stomps around the house like it is the biggest treat ever. I think this is the first time that he has really had a pair of hard-soled shoes. He is funny to watch!


He doesn't care what he is wearing, he wants his shoes on. Last night, he was trying to figure out why he couldn't wear them with his footed jammies. He decided to carry them around the house instead, unable to be apart from them.
I was sooooo pleased with the price of them. I considered buying them from a local store here for $40 plus Jon gets a small discount through his work. So I thought that I would get a good deal- but WOW! $40 shoes for $8- that is just insane! (Thanks Amy for pointing this deal out to me in OK) I LOVE Ross! (The store, not a man) I bought some super cute Easter stuff there that I will post about later.

No comments: