Monday, March 30, 2009

Eggs-tra Cute!

I saw these egg trees at Joanns and TJMaxx and LOVED them. But they were $15.00 each. And since I had already bought a bunch of Easter stuff, I felt guilty spending that much ($30 for 2 trees)


So I decided to get crafty! (After all I do own 2 glue guns, right?!?!)


The dollar store has been my friend in crafting lately. Once there, I found styrafoam cones, foam discs, and moss and accent flowers.


The eggs have been a purchase this year, so I already had plenty of them.


I glued the foam disc to the bottom of the foam cone.




Then applied moss, generously.







Then the eggs in no particular order.



Finish it off with the accent flowers and some strads of grapevine and Ta Da!!!


But, I didn't stop there! I didn't mention the true inspiration for this project.


I found these lovely little urn/goblet things made out of milk- glass for just 75 cents each. I just placed it on top and now it is darling!


So nice, I did it twice!

6 comments:

Lillian Callister said...

Two glue guns I am impressed!! Cute trees. Sorry to expose you to the plague, it was rough hopefully not too bad at your house.

When are you coming over, I want to see what you can do with white bare walls, ( you don't have to bring your glue gun I have one....somewhere).

LKP said...

glue gun lady? we need to hang out together more so i can gain some more craftiness via osmosis! uber adorable. move over martha, that's for sure! =)

Raina said...

very cute... how do you find time to do all these projects with 4 kids?!?

l.a.c. said...

so adorable. i really love these...and i love that you take the time to MAKE, instead of BUY! good for you!

Sonja said...

You are so crafty! That is such a cool idea.

Jodi said...

So cute Terra!